Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences


Regulations for international students

Entry Visa (non-EU students)

If you come from a country outside of the EU, you may have to apply for a visa before you arrive in Germany.
To see if you will require an entry visa, please contact the German Embassy or German Consulate in your
home country. To apply for a visa, you will need a "letter of admission" from our University.

You can find the addresses of German embassies and consulates here: www.auswaertiges-amt.de

If you live in Heilbronn, contact the Foreign Affairs Office (Ausländerbehörde) of the city of Heilbronn, located in the city hall: www.welcome.heilbronn.de.

If you live in the administrative district of Heilbronn, contact the Immigration  Office of the District Office (Landratsamt Heilbronn): www.landratsamt-heilbronn.de.

For further information on visas, residence permits, etc. visit: > Student information sheet